MICRO IV Single-gas detector with data-logger
MICRO IV Single-gas detector with data-loggerThe Micro IV single-gas detector is the successor to the proven Micro III. The key features of the Micro III are retained – smart, interchangeable sensor technology, low cost of ownership where 1 x AA battery lasts for up to 6 months in continuous use – but extra functionality is now added.
The Micro IV contains an integrated data-logger which records and time-stamps all events. This stored data can be transmitted to a PC via either the DI220 data interface station or DS220 docking station. Three alarm levels are available (most competing instruments only offer two) in addition to STEL and TWA alarms.
The Micro IV has a very loud (95dB) sounder and high-visibility red LED alarms. Vibration alarm is also available as an option. A large display ensures that gas concentrations can be quickly and easily read by the user.
- ATEX-approval: ATEX ` II 2G EEx ib IIC T4/T3 –20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +45°C/+55°C
- EC-type examination certificate: DMT 99 ATEX E 044
- Alarms: 3 threshold alarms, battery alarm, STEL, TWA
- Visual: 2 LEDs, 360° visible
- Audible: 95 dB(A) (30cm)
- Data logger:
- ▪ Saves up to 128 events with gas concentration
- ▪ Event No. 129 overwrites oldest event
- ▪ Stored data can be downloaded to a PC with date and time
Gases availableO2, H2S, CO, NO, NH3, HCN, HCl, SO2, H2, C2H4O, SiH4, PH3, THT, HF, COCl2, NO2, Cl2, O3, ClO2
Carrying possibilities (option)The Micro IV is compact, light and can be securely fastened to the user’s clothing with a durable crocodile clip. A belt clip is also available. An optional rubber boot is also available to give the instrument further protection in arduous work environments.
Attachable motorised pump (accessories)Inaccessible areas, like tanks and containers, can contain deadly gas mixtures. With the Micro IV, and attachable high-performance pump is available that can sample the gas from up to 30 metres away.
The pump and tube is quick and easy to attach, and has its’ own power supply which means the run time of the Micro IV instrument is not compromised. The separate AA battery pack gives 8 hours of continuous pump operation.
- Accessories: Attachable motorised pump
- ATEX-approval pump: ATEX ` II 2G EEx ib IIC T4/T3 –20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +45°C/+55°C
- EC-type examination certificate: DMT 03 ATEX E 072 X
- Infrared interface for data communication to Docking stations
- Continuous storage of data without PC
- Continuous display of gas concentration
- Up to 6 months continuous operation with only one AA battery
- Simple bump check and calibration via the Docking station (option)