Honeywell SF340 Mains / Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Honeywell SF340 Mains / Battery Carbon Monoxide AlarmEvery unit in the SF340 utilises the advanced ECOsure electrochemical cell sensing technology and comes complete with a full 5 year warranty. Every unit also offers up to 5 years battery backup allowing for continuous protection even in the event of power loss. This also allows the unit to be operated whilst waiting for permanent installation.
- Unique 5 year module replacement system
- Up to 5 years battery backup
- Low maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Secure installation
- Easy integration within existing systems
- Interconnect and relay output
- Every alarm is tested and calibrated in Carbon Monoxide
- No re-wiring or main unit replacement costs
- 5 year warranty
- The SF340 mains powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm must be installed by a competent person qualified to carry out electrical work according to current national wiring regulations. Please download the manual below for further information.