Dega UKA III 8 Channel gas detection control panel
Dega UKA III 8 Channel gas detection system
Dega UKA III gas detection system has been designed to operate in the full
range of environments from commercial premises through to heavy industrial
applications which may require hazardous area sensing.
Typical monitor locations are - public buildings, car parks, tunnels, breweries, boiler plant rooms, water treatment works, H&V control, manufacturing, process plants, horticulture, hotels, offices.
• 1 to 8 addressable sensors
• 5x isolated switch 250V/10A
• 2x output for visual and acoustic signalization (max 24V 0,40A)
• 1x emergency valve DEGA HV DNx
• 1x 4-20mA for external regulator
• 1x USB (to allow configuration via PC)
• 34 days alarm record history
• 4 levels of gas leakage, PEL, STEL
• Service mode
• Naming of positions of detectors for better orientation
• Output testing via "TEST MENU"
The 3rd generation control panel is designed as an independent appliance to be mounted on the wall or in exchange stations. Up to 8 transmitters can be connected to the control panel via RS485. The control panel evaluates 4 levels of gas leakage detected by transmitters. One flood detection sensor DEGA Zc II and one temperature detection sensor DEGA Tc II can be connected to the control panel as well. The control panel indicates values of all transmitters via an LCD display. The control panel is equipped with 5 configurable realys, with output for visual and acoustic signalization components, output for impulse closure of emergency valves DEGA HV DNx; USB port and loop circuit 4/20mA to allow connection to control of secondery control systems (ventilation, air condition etc.). The basic configuration can be carried out via an LCD display. The central control panel has a 34 day long memory of alarm records.
For sensors please follow links below: